Here’s to all volunteers, those dedicated people who believe in all work and no pay!
Volunteers are people who work for others selflessly. We as humans always need some or the other help but we sometimes forget to give back the kindness. The term volunteerism was born to make everyone aware of this fact.
As a volunteer you will get benefit from:
- Training - training program that will help your volunteers develop skills and adapt to your nonprofit’s culture
- Events - receive discounted tickets and invitations to member-only events.
- Community - share knowledge and best practice with peers.
- Networking - talk to the right people when you need to.
- Expertise- access the Bond groups and the best tools and resources.